Peter qualified in 1978 after completing his training contract with Clarkson Wright & Jakes, and became a Partner in the following year. He became Senior Partner on 1 January 2007. He is also a Notary.
Peter has always had a keen interest in local affairs, and is a past president of the Petts Wood Chamber of Commerce and of Bromley Borough Chamber of Commerce.
Peter is a vintage MG enthusiast and owns a 1932 D-Type Midget known as Vera.
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Mortgages, transfers of equity and remortgages
- Equity release arrangements
- Assured short hold tenancies and lettings
- Housing associations and DIYSO schemes
- Compulsory purchasing and compensation
- Self-build projects
- Site acquisitions for property developers and plot sales
- Option agreements and overage
- Commonhold issues
- Auction sales
Peter has acted as the preferred purchaser's solicitor for various property developments in the Bromley area, and specialises in high value residential properties.
CLAIM TO FAME
"I am married to the “World’s Leading Body Cast Sculptor" - Louise Giblin!"