Tel: 01689 887887
Careers with CWJ
We are always interested to hear from professional, enthusiastic and friendly individuals who are looking for their next career move.
There are no vacancies at present
We welcome speculative enquiries from both fee earning and secretarial staff across all specialisms as well as other support areas including business development, finance, human resources and IT.
Staff retention has always been a priority for us with almost 50% of our staff having worked for us in excess of 10 years. We review our staff benefits regularly ensuring they remain current and competitive. We value and reward employees with the following:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, and reviewed annually
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension contribution of 3% of the qualifying amount towards a personal pension. Staff may also make increased contributions*
- Staff benefit scheme valued at a minimum of £1,100 with cash alternative available by request*
- Private medical insurance (available through our benefit scheme)
- Subsidised parking (available through our benefit scheme)
- Five weeks holiday per annum plus bank holidays*
- Paid time off to carry out community/charity work*
- In-house exercise classes
- Regular social events including drinks, bowling and cinema
- Quarterly lunch dedicated to staff with full catering provided
- Team building events
- Flexible approach to working
- Season ticket and personal loans
- Christmas meal/party
- Discounted legal fees*
- 2 hour lunches (once a month)*
- Dress down days
- Half day annual leave to celebrate your birthday
- Flu jabs
- Free eye testing and contribution towards new glasses*
- Daily fresh fruit
- Enhanced maternity pay providing 12 weeks of full salary*
- Enhanced sickness pay providing 12 weeks of full salary*
- Additional holiday granted for staff getting married
- Study leave and supported learning*
*pro rated for part time staff or qualifying conditions may apply
If you are interested in a career with CWJ, we would be pleased to hear from you.
All communication may be directed by email to: Angie Law, HR Director at email@example.com
We advise all prospective employees to read our Privacy Notice For Prospective Employees.
Roles vary across the firm although our current vacancy list appears under [ ].