A unique opportunity has developed to join our growing Family Department. As a fee earner you will be responsible for securing revenues by providing a high-quality service to clients, specialising in the areas of divorce, financial remedy, private children matters, cohabitation, separation and prenuptial agreements.
What will I be doing?
You will be expected to provide high quality legal advice and services to clients including:
- Interviewing clients to take instructions.
- Advising clients and discussing plans and progress.
- Providing relevant documents.
- Keeping client and matter files in good order and ensuring that all information is recorded thoroughly and accurately.
- Dealing with clients’ queries and problems promptly and efficiently, either face-to-face or on the telephone.
- Keeping clients fully informed about their matter.
- Complying with quality standards set and with departmental procedures, when handling all matters.
- Supporting the growth of the department by being actively involved with business development.
How will I succeed?
Ideally 2+ years PQE with a positive, professional, customer focused approach and a great team player.
How do I apply?
To apply for this vacancy please send your cv and covering letter to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org