For your business

For your business

How can we help you?

Please enter your name
Please enter your email address
Please enter your telephone number
Please enter your message
Please enter the verification code

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy

Residential Property Possession Actions

Residential tenancies are heavily regulated by legislation. As a landlord if you need to obtain possession of a residential property, you will need specialist advice from lawyers experienced in dealing with residential possession claims.  At CWJ we can provide advice to a landlord on the procedures they need to follow in order to recover possession successfully and with minimal cost.

  • Amanda Mehlin
      • 01689 887808
      • 07880 555561
      • View profile
  • Jill Lawton
      • 01689 887855
      • 07787 228007
      • View profile
  • Odette Gordon
      • 01689 887810
      • View profile
  • Lee Quickenden
      • 01689 887877
      • View profile

It is sensible to seek advice at an early stage as the process of recovering possession can take some time as there are often lengthy notice periods that must be given. It will not be in a landlord’s interest to have an unwanted tenant remain in the property (often not paying rent). The team at CWJ are experienced in this area of law and can advise on all of the options open to a landlord.

For further information please contact Amanda Mehlin on 01689 887808 or by email