Tel: 01689 887887
How can we help you?
CLARKSON WRIGHT & JAKES NOTARIES LLP NOTICE
- Our notarial service is provided by Clarkson Wright & Jakes Notaries LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (Number OC419528), having its registered office at Valiant House, 12 Knoll Rise, Orpington, BR6 0PG. It is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:
The Faculty Office, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JT Telephone: 020 7222 5381
Email: Faculty.firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.facultyoffice.org.uk
- If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please do not hesitate to contact the notary that you dealt with.
- If we are unable to resolve the matter, you may then complain to the Notaries Society, of which our notaries are members, which has a Complaints Procedure approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
- In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to:
Christopher Vaughan, The Secretary of the Notaries Society, Old Church Chambers, 23 Sandhill Road, St James, Northampton NN5 5LH. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01604 758908
If you have any difficulty in making a complaint in writing, you may call the Notaries Society or the Faculty Office for assistance.
- Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Notaries Society Approved Complaints Procedure, you may, at the end of that procedure or after a period of eight weeks from the date you first notified us that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint direct to the Legal Ombudsman if you are not happy with the result:
Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
- Tel: 0300 555 0333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk
- If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman within six months from the conclusion of the complaint process.
- Certain kinds of commercial entities are not eligible to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. Please refer to the Legal Ombudsman Scheme Rules or consult the Faculty Office.
- Our Data Protection Privacy Notice is available on request or can be viewed at https://www.cwj.co.uk/site/help/notaries-data-protection-privacy-notice