Tel: 01689 887887
Abraham graduated from University of Westminster in 2010 with an Honours degree in Law before completing his Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Bloomsbury, London. Abraham then went on to train at a well-respected law firm in East Dulwich before qualifying as a Solicitor in September 2015.
Since qualifying Abraham has been specialising in residential and commercial property conveyancing. Abraham joined CWJ in March 2018 and now primarily focuses on commercial property conveyancing.
Abraham takes great pride in providing high professional service to his clients and achieving client satisfaction.
- Dealing with New Builds/Off-plan purchases;
- Right to Buy transactions;
- Transfer of Equity;
- Lease Extensions (Informal and Statutory);
- Collective Enfranchisement;
- Bridging Finance;
- Sale and purchase of unregistered land; and
- Islamic finance
Outside work, Abraham enjoys playing a number of sports, particularly, tennis and generally likes being active i.e. by going to the gym and spending time with family and friends.
- And attempting to learn German and Arabic (beginner’s level)