Tel: 01689 887887
Dalvinder Dhinsa is a Corporate and Commercial Lawyer who qualified at a regional law firm in 2002 and has been working in this area since she qualified.
Dalvinder joined the firm as a Senior Lawyer in January 2019 having specialised in all aspects of corporate and commercial law, advising sole traders, partnerships and companies on their various commercial and business needs. As well as working in other private practices in London, Kent and Sussex, Dalvinder has experience as the Head of Legal for a major public house and hotel operator, advising on acquisitions and disposals over £1million, including the acquisition of 13 hotels for approximately £54 million. Apart from acquisition and disposal expertise, Dalvinder has a broad range of experience of advising clients on matters including private equity finance, intercreditor finance, joint ventures, group restructuring and franchising.
Dalvinder specialises in:
- Assisting sole traders, partnerships and companies with management matters, compliance and regulatory affairs
- Group restructuring and reorganisation
- Acquisition and disposals of shares and assets, including company buy-back of shares
- Finance arrangements including private equity and bank finance
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Agency, distribution, sale and supply of goods and services agreements
- Franchise and licence agreements
- Terms and conditions of business
Dalvinder believes her career has evolved due her believing in herself, following her passion and hard work and she is enjoying every step of the journey, no matter how challenging. Dalvinder listens to and understands her clients’ needs and quickly puts into practice their requirements.
Dalvinder strives to achieve a work life balance. When not in the office Dalvinder enjoys spending time with her family, going from a busy work life to a busy but rewarding home life. Dalvinder is a School Governor at a school in Longfield and also helps out at a language school in Rochester on Saturdays. When Dalvinder does have spare time, she enjoys attempting to play golf, socialising with friends and travelling.