Thanks to one and all. Your patience and persistence has been exemplary.Client 2020
Just a quick note to say such a huge thank you for all your excellent professional assistance and advice, & it is such a pleasure working with you as you make everything very easy and get to the true point of the matter with much ease and patience.I have always found you to be extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. I would always recommend CWJ to anyone and you in particular and I always trusted your advice"
Leah qualified as a licensed Conveyancer in 2017 however she has been working in conveyancing since 2011. Leah has gained a wealth of experience working/training with various law firms mainly in the Kent area.
- Dealing with sales/purchases and freehold/ leasehold
- Investigating unregistered title and Dealing with first registration
- Shared ownership involving Housing Associations
- Government's Help to Buy Schemes
- New build
- Lease extension
- Transfer of equity
Outside of work
- Outside conveyancing, Leah loves to to write both fiction and real-life stories
- Travelling including going on safaris with family
- Leah's short story about the election of the former US president was selected among thousands, by WEbook (an online publishing media in the US) and published in a book entitled "Jan 20: True Stories, Real People, One Day: The inauguration of Barack Obama"
- Leah holds a Masters degree in International Relations from Middlesex University