Tel: 01689 887887
Paida joined CWJ in 2018 as a solicitor in the Employment Department.
Paida qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association. She has experience in assisting and advising both employees and employers on a wide range of employment law matters, and has previously worked within the public sector and as an in-house solicitor.
- Reviewing and drafting of employment contracts and employee policy handbooks.
- Termination of employment.
- Settlement agreements and Exit strategies.
- Restrictive covenants.
- TUPE, Redundancy and Restructuring.
- Capability, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Advising on employment aspects of business purchases and sales.
- Training and legal updates.