Tel: 01689 887887
How can we help you?
We are members of Eurojuris which allows us to provide companies, corporations, public authorities and private clients with direct legal advice and local representation worldwide.
Through our membership you will have access to a worldwide legal network, through which we can either contact the appropriate lawyer abroad on your behalf, or provide you with the details about the legal practitioners you need to contact.
- John Bowden
- Senior Partner
- 07785 512500
- 07787 228116
- 07880 555559
- 07880 555561
- 07799 115042
- 07786 398236
Eurojuris is the leading network of independent law firms in Europe, with members based in 650 different cities/locations in around 50 countries worldwide. In addition, all member firms are defined by internal quality standards concerning fees, knowledge of foreign languages, promptness and confidentiality. They ensure that dynamic management procedures and work methods are tailored to both the members and clients needs and constantly evolving.
Our experienced team of specialist solicitors are on hand to assist you with:
- Personal Injury - Alex Wormald, David Greenhalgh
- Clinical Negligence - David Greenhalgh, Alex Wormald
- Commercial Litigation - Amanda Mehlin, Jill Lawton
- Corporate - Andrew Wright, Ben Madden
- Commercial - Ben Madden, Andrew Wright
- Employment - Judith Curran
- Wills & Estate Administration - Jeremy Wilson, Amanda Custis, Grace Clarke
- Matrimonial/Family - Claire Schneck, Kevin Bristow
- Commercial Property - John Bowden, Gavin Powis
- Residential Property - Peter Giblin
- Notarial - Andrew Wright, Peter Giblin