Our commercial property team can advise on a full range of commercial property transactions from small shop premises to large commercial spaces, including retail manufacturing units and commercial and residential development sites.
We have good relationships with local surveyors and strongly believe in working as part of a team to provide practical commercial advice in all types of commercial property work. Our specialities include partnership and property-related work for GPs.
The CWJ Commercial Property Team has been praised by Chambers. read more
Our team of experienced, commercially minded lawyers work closely with our corporate team on transaction based work and corporate deals, within what are very often tight timescales. Some of our lawyers are London trained, and we offer a level of expertise which would cost significantly more from a London firm.
The type of work we do includes:
- Freehold and leasehold commercial property sales and purchases
- Landlord and tenant work including 1954 Act business lease renewals
- Landlord and tenant portfolio management
- Mortgage and development finance
- Commercial/residential estates development
- Business sale/purchase property support
- Corporate support dealing with property aspects of company share sales
- Property and pensions funds
- Residential sales, purchases and lettings
- Advising GPs and other professional partnerships
Areas covered: Bromley, Dartford, Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Edenbridge, Orpington, Dartford, Rochester, Maidstone, South East London, Kent