Disagreements can arise in a number of ways and can be very stressful for the individuals concerned. When there is a dispute, you need advice that you can trust and a lawyer you can work with to resolve it. We can provide you with sound advice and a speed of response, which you would expect from a City-based firm, yet with the advantage of dealing with personable lawyers, at a convenient location in Orpington, close to the M25.
We are members of the London Solicitors’ Litigation Association, the Law Society Civil Litigation Section and the Association of Partnership Practitioners.
We can advise you about alternative forms of dispute resolution, including mediation. Where litigation is unavoidable, then we can guide you through each stage without misleading legal jargon and we have good relations with a number of specialist barristers’ chambers.
We understand clients’ concerns about the cost of litigation and we can advise on conditional fee agreements or CFA’s (known as ‘no win, no fee’ agreements) and on taking out legal expenses insurance to protect you against the risk of paying another party’s costs. For information on funding arrangements click here
The types of work we do include:
- Boundaries, right of way and neighbour disputes
- Construction and building disputes
- Property disputes
- Professional negligence claims (against lawyers, accountants, architects, surveyors and other professionals)
- Financial services and pensions
- Contractual/ Consumer Disputes
- Employment disputes (including post employment restrictions)
- Insurance claims
- Defamation (Libel and Slander)
Areas covered: Bromley, Dartford, Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Edenbridge, Orpington, Dartford, Rochester, Maidstone, South East London, Kent