Amanda heads the commercial litigation team. She joined the firm in 1990 as a trainee solicitor and became a partner in 1997.
A past president of the Bromley and District Local Law Society and a member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers' Association, Amanda has over 20 years of experience acting for a range of businesses on commercial litigation issues. She's a keen golfer who also enjoys watching rugby and cricket.
- Contractual disputes
- Commercial landlord and tenant claims
- Property disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Construction disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Trademark infringement/passing off actions
- Boardroom/Shareholder disputes
- Employment disputes/enforcing restrictive covenants
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Debt recovery
- Partnership issues and disputes
Amanda successfully mediated a cross-border dispute on behalf of a client against whom a claim for some £2.2 million had been made, resulting in agreed damages of only £430,000.
CLAIM TO FAME
"I have played snooker (several times) with Steve Davis the world snooker champion. He said I was a natural..."