Property is one of a business’s most valuable assets, offering space for your business to operate in or as an investment. When making any kind of property deal, it is essential to have the right legal support so you can make the most of the opportunity while staying legally and financially protected.
Commercial Property Solicitors
Practical and commercially minded, our team can advise on all types of commercial property work. We have experience working with a variety of businesses, developers and investors and have the expertise and knowledge you need to ensure your property transactions go ahead smoothly while matching your overall commercial strategy.
The types of work we advise on include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- New leases, agreements for leases, surrenders, licences, deeds of variation, lease renewals including Land and Tenant Act 1954
- Portfolio asset management
- Buying a property at auction
- Property development
- Property finance
- Property advice in corporate transactions
- Property and pensions funds
- Advising GPs and other professional partnerships
Our commercial property team can advise on a full range of commercial property transactions from shop or office premises to large commercial spaces and commercial and residential development sites.
Speak to our commercial property solicitors in Orpington today
Contact a member of our team today by calling 01689 887 887 or use the contact form at the top of the page.