Tel: 01689 887887
For your business
How can we help you?
The CWJ commercial law department is dedicated to the provision of tailored commercial advice and support.
The members of the CWJ commercial law team can offer legal assistance in a wide range of commercial dealings. They have a wealth of experience in drafting legally binding documents and advising clients throughout commercial transactions and arrangements.
The department is headed by Ben Madden who has considerable knowledge of a variety of commercial sectors.
The types of agreements that the CWJ commercial team prepare and advise upon include:
- Supply of goods and services agreements
- Terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services
- Agency agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Franchising agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Strategic alliances/collaboration agreements
- Procurement and outsourcing
- Service level agreements
- Introducer agreements
- Deeds of Retirement
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Deeds of Adherence
- Manufacturing agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- General partnership agreements
- Limited liability partnership agreements
- Other commercial contracts