Why use us?
Our team includes specialist employment solicitors who have been collectively and individually recognised by Chambers UK, the independent guide to the legal profession, as leading employment solicitors in Kent and the South. Read more
If you are involved in a dispute with your employer, it can be overwhelming. We will always deal with your employment issues sensitively, efficiently and in complete confidence. In doing so, we will do our very best to take the strain out of the situation and achieve the best outcome for you.
There are many instances when employees need to seek our legal advice or support during employment most commonly for advice on issues such as dismissal, protected conversations, settlement agreements and termination of employment, all forms of discrimination not only during your employment but also in the recruitment, training and post-employment stages, bullying, victimisation and harassment, performance management procedures, pregnancy and maternity leave, flexible working, TUPE transfers as well as advice on contracts of employment, job offers, breach of contract and commission and bonus schemes.
Our team have particular expertise in advising Senior Executive’s on both exit strategies and severance packages.
If you are a Professional facing Professional Misconduct Tribunal proceedings by a regulator or governing body, our specialist lawyers can advise and represent you.
We routinely advise and represent employees, workers and consultants in ACAS Early Conciliation, the Employment Tribunal and the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
We offer the quality of service of a London law firm but at regional prices.
What do we do?
The work we do includes:
- Advising and negotiating employment contracts and directors’ service agreements, including post-termination restrictions and garden leave clauses
- Advising and representing individuals in tribunal claims covering all areas of employment law including unfair dismissal, redundancy and all types of discrimination
- Settlement Agreements, Severance Packages and ACAS COT3 settlements
- Advice on disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings
- Advising on the employment implications following sale or transfer of a business (including TUPE)
- Advising on proposed changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Requests for flexible working
- Appeals against tribunal decisions
- Advice and representation at professional disciplinary hearings
Before we can talk to you about your case, we need to be sure that we do not have a conflict of interest, for example, that we do not already act for your employer. So, during the first telephone call, we will ask for your name, the name of your employer, your contact details and ask you for a brief summary of your query. All information provided to us will be treated confidentially.
For further information on how we charge for our advice, please click here.
Speak to our employment law solicitors in Orpington
For clear, effective advice and representation on employment law, please get in touch with our employment law solicitors in Orpington today.
Call us on 01689 887812 or contact Judith Curran by email