Tel: 01689 887887
How can we help you?
The breakdown of any relationship can be traumatic and stressful, and our dedicated team of family law solicitors in Orpington, have the knowledge and experience to provide caring, practical and clear advice to guide you through what is often a distressing time.
As members of Resolution, the family team of solicitors in Orpington is committed to resolving family law issues in a sensitive, constructive and cost effective way.
Our varied experience includes negotiating divorce settlements at all levels from the most straightforward cases to the most complicated, involving complex issues relating to businesses, pensions and other assets.
Our specialist team includes family solicitors who are ranked in both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 guides as leading family solicitors in Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Learn more from family law solicitors in Orpington -
See our Family Law FAQ.
The work we do includes:
- Divorce and separation agreements
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships and separation agreements
- Division of assets on divorce or dissolution (property, investments, businesses and pensions)
- Child and spousal maintenance or civil partner maintenance
- Children issues, including residence and contact
- Leave to remove a child from the UK
- Rights of unmarried couples
- Cohabitation agreements
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Mediation and mediation agreements
- Arranging Arbitration
- Domestic violence
If you require further advice, please fill in the quick Family Enquiry Form and a member of our family law team will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, email the head of the family law solicitor team Orpington; Claire Schneck
Frequently Ask Questions
Learn more from family law solicitors in Orpington - see our Family Law FAQ.