Giving guidance and reassurance through what is often a difficult time, our dedicated team of Estate Administrators in Kent have the skills and experience to finalise estates quickly, efficiently and sympathetically. Team members with specialist knowledge of genealogy work with genealogical professionals to help finalise what can be very complicated estates.
There are two Society of Trust and Estates practitioners in the team, one chartered tax adviser and a member of the Solicitors for the Elderly.
Our premises have easy access for disabled people, with induction loops for the hard of hearing in our meeting rooms. We are also happy to see you at your home if this is more convenient.
Our comprehensive range of private client services includes:
- Preserving assets in respect of community care and inheritance tax
- Establishing and running trusts
- Change of name deeds
- Personal injury trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship & Court of protection
- Estate administration and probate
In addition to publishing useful information sheets on many of these areas, we also run free seminars on:
- Wills, Community Care planning and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Pre-retirement planning.