Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

Personal Injury Trusts

If you have been involved in an accident which has resulted in you receiving a compensation reward, any money you receive could impact on your means tested benefits.

With a Personal Injury Trust you can give the compensation into a trust set up by you.  You can be one of the trustees as well as a beneficiary.  With the result being that you can draw from the trust fund (with the agreement of the trustees), at the same time you will continue to receive your state benefits. 

Speak to our personal injury solicitors in Orpington

Please contact us to arrange an appointment where we can discuss your requirements.  We work on a fixed fee basis so you know exactly how much you will be paying.  We can also store your Will for you at no additional charge.