Tel: 01689 887887
Amanda joined the firm in 1990 as a trainee solicitor and has over 25 years of experience advising hundreds of business clients on commercial litigation issues. She also has extensive experience in advising non-business clients on a range of litigation issues.
- Contractual disputes
- Commercial landlord and tenant claims
- Property disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Construction disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Trademark infringement/passing off actions
- Boardroom/Shareholder disputes
- Probate disputes, including actions against Executors
- Employment disputes/enforcing restrictive covenants
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Debt recovery
- Partnership issues and disputes
Amanda is a very keen golfer during the warmer months and loves to watch rugby and cricket.
Claim to fame
"I have played snooker (several times) with Steve Davis the world snooker champion. He said I was a natural..."