Undertaking an MBO from a major international corporate was a daunting prospect. Our team at CWJ led by David Morrision were just brilliant, professionally guiding us through the whole transaction, ensuring we avoided all the pitfalls. A very successful purchase which has set us perfectly for the future. Thank YouA. Lloyd, Process Benchmarking Limited, Chislehurst
Thank you for your help and guidance in the past few months.Client 2019
After graduating from the University of Exeter with a degree in history and law, David qualified as a solicitor in 1999.
David has experience on a broad range of corporate, commercial and property related legal matters, particularly for owner managed business clients.
David joined Clarkson Wright and Jakes in January 2015 and moved to Orpington, having previously worked for commercial law firms in Central London.
- Sales and acquisitions of private company shares
- Business sales
- Shareholder and joint venture arrangements
- Business investment agreements
- General commercial agreements
- Non contentious employment advice
- Hotel and leisure clients
- Acting for sellers of the entire issued capital of a planning consultancy for £3m
- Acting for sellers of a Central London Hotel for £60m
Claim to fame
David went to school with the director of an Oscar winning film.
Wish for the year
To get to know the local area better and provide a top level service for clients of CWJ.