When it comes to property matters, things don’t always run smoothly. Whatever the problem, our team will assess the options and provide practical advice.
When complications arise, it is essential you work with a legal team that can react quickly, adapt to your changing needs and give clear, tactical advice. This is why we offer early advice and assistance, so problems can be avoided or resolved before they develop into formal action.
If a property dispute is inevitable, we will work hard to resolve your dispute as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. Our lawyers use their knowledge and litigation skills to resolve disputes quickly. We are adept at negotiation but will not hesitate to use court action if required.
We provide proactive strategic advice to a range of property owners and occupiers
Our team advises on the following issues:
- Section 8 and Section 21 notices
- Nuisance and trespass
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers/squatters
- Professional negligence
- Boundary disputes
- Disputes in relation to sale and purchase agreements
- Disputes over breaches of covenant
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties over easements (e.g. rights of way, rights to park, rights to light)
- Party wall disputes