Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For Sectors

Residential Property Possession Actions

Residential tenancies are heavily regulated by legislation. As a landlord if you need to obtain possession of a residential property, you will need specialist advice from lawyers experienced in dealing with residential possession claims.  At CWJ we can provide advice to a landlord on the procedures they need to follow in order to recover possession successfully and with minimal cost.

It is sensible to seek advice at an early stage as the process of recovering possession can take some time as there are often lengthy notice periods that must be given. It will not be in a landlord’s interest to have an unwanted tenant remain in the property (often not paying rent). The team at CWJ are experienced in this area of law and can advise on all of the options open to a landlord.

For further information please contact Luis Ngugi on 01689 887803 or by email