For You

Equity Release

If you own your own property and are looking at either increasing your income or raising a capital sum, then you may want to consider equity release.  We can discuss the options with you and your family and can also put you in touch with Independent Financial Advisers who are expert in this area of law.

We will also be able to deal with any converting issues that result from these schemes. 

Speak to our equity release solicitors in Orpington today

To discuss your options, please call Sophia Rajah, head of residential property at Clarkson Wright & Jakes, on 01689 887868 or complete the enquiry form on this page.