Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

Change of Name Deeds

If you would like to change your name, you will need a Change of Name Deed.  This can then be registered with your bank or building society.

Contact our solicitors in Orpington today

We can talk through the procedure with you and prepare the document at a very competitive price.  Please contact Christa Foster on  01689 887884.