for you

For You

How can we help you?

Please enter your name
Please enter your email address
Please enter your telephone number
Please enter your message
Please enter the verification code

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy

Road Accident Claims

Road traffic accidents can be extremely traumatic, even if your injury is not serious. You may be able to make a road accident claim if you have suffered an injury as the driver or passenger of a vehicle or as a cyclist or pedestrian that was not your fault.

Our team of personal injury solicitors specialise in road accident injury claims and can advise if you are eligible to make a compensation claim.

  • David Greenhalgh
      • 01689 887806
      • 07880 555560
      • View profile
  • Alex Wormald
      • 01689 887822
      • 07825 134695
      • View profile
  • Josephine Bowman
      • 01689 887891
      • View profile
  • Michelle Easton
      • 01689 887813
      • View profile
  • Kate Horley
      • 01689 887887
      • View profile

It should be noted that all drivers should be insured against road traffic injury claims. As such when pursuing a claim it will in fact be compensated by the negligent driver’s insurer. However even if you are involved in a road traffic accident where the other driver was uninsured you can still pursue a road traffic injury claim against the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. This being an organisation set up specifically to compensate people who have suffered injury at the hands of an uninsured or even untraced driver.

Our team of road accident solicitors deal with a large number of road traffic injury claims in Kent each year. We are able to provide initial advice about your injury claim without charge or obligation. We recognise that many people may find it difficult to fund an accident claim. We are able to explore and give advice on funding claim on a no-win no-fee basis, without you having to pay legal fees throughout the course of the claim, only making a contribution if and when you receive compensation. Additional information about Conditional Fee Agreements (CFAs/ No-Win No-Fee) can be found here.

Therefore if you have suffered a road accident in the last three years call us today on 01689 887887 to speak to one of our specialist road traffic accident lawyers or for advice on your personal injury claim please complete either the ‘Request a call back’ or ‘Make an enquiry’ forms on the right hand side of this page.

Read our personal injury FAQs, which addresses questions such as “am I eligible to make a personal injury claim”, “how is my injury claim pursued”, “how long will my personal injury claim take” and “how much compensation will I receive from my injury claim”?