Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

Slip & Trip Accident Claims

If you have suffered an injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall accident, whether on a pavement or public highway you may be entitled to claim compensation. Contact our team of personal injury solicitors to see if you are able to make a claim for any injury you have sustained from a slip, trip or fall accident.

You may be able to claim compensation for any injury suffered from a slip, trip or fall accident sustained on a public footpath, pavement or road, or any other public place including shops, restaurants, pubs, offices and other business premises.

Our team of accident solicitors deal with a large number of slip and trip accident claims in Kent each year. We are able to provide initial advice about your injury claim without charge or obligation. We recognise that many people may find it difficult to fund an accident claim. We are able to explore and give advice on funding any compensation claim on a no-win no-fee basis, without you having to pay legal fees throughout the course of the claim, only making a contribution if and when you receive compensation. Additional information about Conditional Fee Agreements (CFAs/ No-Win No-Fee) can be found here.

Therefore if you have suffered a slip or trip accident in the last three years call us today on 01689 887887 to speak to one of our specialist accident lawyers or for advice on your personal injury claim please complete either the ‘Request a call back’ or ‘Make an enquiry’ forms on the right hand side of this page.

Read our personal injury FAQs, which addresses questions such as “am I eligible to make a personal injury claim”, “how is my injury claim pursued”, “how long will my personal injury claim take” and “how much compensation will I receive from my injury claim”?

Speak to our personal injury solicitors in Orpington today

If you have suffered an injury by slipping or tripping in the last three years, please get in touch to discuss how we can help you claim compensation.

To find out more about starting a claim, please contact our Orpington office or you can request a call back.