Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

Eye Injury Claims Solicitors

If you have suffered an injury to your eye or deterioration in your eyesight as a result of eye surgery or have experienced a misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosis of an eye complaint, then you could be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, together with  other expenses including, for example, inability to drive or to work in your previous employment as a result of the injury.  We have experience in making such claims and can assist you every step of the way.​

Read our FAQs, which addresses questions such as “am I eligible to make a personal injury claim”, “how is my injury claim pursued”, “how long will my personal injury claim take” and “how much compensation will I receive from my negligence claim”?

Speak to our medical negligence solicitors in Orpington today

If you have suffered from eye related medical negligence in the last three years call us today on 01689 887801 to speak to one of our medical negligence solicitors. Or simply submit your details on our brief online claim form and we will contact you shortly.