Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

Fatal Claims/Inquests

If a family member or someone close to you has died in hospital, in a care home or whilst under the management of a care provider and this was due to negligent action or inaction, you may wish to investigate a claim for medical negligence which can be brought on behalf of the deceased person’s estate, or by their spouses and/or children. 

We recognise that dealing with the death of a loved one can be a distressing experience - even more so if you feel that the treatment they received was negligent.  We can deal with all steps of a compensation claim on your behalf to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible.

Read our FAQs, which addresses questions such as “am I eligible to make a personal injury claim”, “how is my injury claim pursued”, “how long will my personal injury claim take” and “how much compensation will I receive from my negligence claim”?

Speak to our medical negligence solicitors in Orpington today

If a family member or someone you know has suffered from fatal medical negligence in the last three years call us today on 01689 887801 to speak to one of our medical negligence solicitors. Or simply submit the details on our brief online claim form and we will contact you shortly.