Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

General Medical Problems

This includes anyone undergoing a negligent medical procedure or where a person has suffered sub-standard service from a healthcare provider.  If this is the case and you suffer an injury as a result of that negligent medical care, then you may be able to receive compensation.  We have a wealth of experience in claims against medical practitioners and healthcare providers and will be able to advise and assist you throughout your claim.​

Read our FAQs, which addresses questions such as “am I eligible to make a personal injury claim”, “how is my injury claim pursued”, “how long will my personal injury claim take” and “how much compensation will I receive from my negligence claim”?

Speak to our medical negligence solicitors in Orpington today

If you have suffered from medical negligence in the last three years call us today on 01689 887801 to speak to one of our medical negligence solicitors. Or simply submit your details on our brief online claim form and we will contact you shortly.