Clarkson Wright and Jakes Ltd Banner Image

For You

GP/Community Health Claims

If you have suffered ill effects or injury from a delay in diagnosis, misdiagnosis or from poor advice provided by your GP or other health practitioner, we can help you to secure compensation.  Examples of other health practitioners might include physiotherapists, community midwives, health visitors and carers and can be made against those working within the NHS or privately.

Read our FAQs, which addresses questions such as “am I eligible to make a personal injury claim”, “how is my injury claim pursued”, “how long will my personal injury claim take” and “how much compensation will I receive from my negligence claim”?

Speak to our GP medical negligence solicitors in Orpington today

If you have suffered medical negligence from your GP in the last three years call us today on 01689 887801 to speak to one of our medical negligence solicitors. Or simply submit your details on our brief online claim form and we will contact you shortly.